Friday, March 4, 2011

...A "Shopaholic" {With A Side Of Photo Contest and A Lot of other Important Information}

Hello People! How have you been lately?
I've been great! Just sayin'! Lol

So, as I am typing this post, I am sitting on the couch, in my living room, watching Confessions Of  A Shopaholic! 

I love this movie! Mostly because I can relate! (Well, not all the way because I would never buy that much stuff in my lifetime, but I do like go shopping!) ;) And the guy in it... He's kinda cute! Haha

It's altogether a cute movie!

~~~~
Next item of business:

PHOTO CONTEST!
Woohoo!
Are you excited?
I am!
And not only because it's my very first photo contest..but because I think they are super-dee-duper fun! :) Lol

The title is "Simply Chic in those Sun-G's". The object of this contest is to take a picture of yourself in a pair of sunglasses!  Do it however you want to! Take it wherever you want to! Inside, outside, underground, above ground, in a pool, laying in some grass, wearing a pretty dress, or in a hobo outfit hoola hooping! However you do it is up to you! Impress me! :) Haha

I haven't decided on the prizes yet, but I can assure you that they will all be "online" prizes! Maybe something like blog templates? You can give me that feedback!

Anyways, my next post will be the entry an rules and whatnot about the contest! :)

~~~~

Moving on...

I just wanted to tell you all that I will only be posting on the weekends. Maybe every other weekend.. So dont expect to see a post every weekend. Haha! ;)

~~~~

Ahem!

Haha... (!!!)

Another item of business:
I will be tampering around with my design, yet again. So, if are you seeing a terrible-looking blog for a short while, you now know why. Lol

Well, that's all for now, folks!

Just Being,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)