Thursday, March 3, 2011

...Photo Contest! (and some other things)

Hi everyone!
I hope you are doing well!

Anyways, if you have noticed the title of this post, you know that a photo contest is upon us! 
:)
Are you ready for this?

"Simply Chic In Those Sun-G's" is the title of the contest! Here are the rules:
  • You must be wearing sunglasses in the photo you take
  • It doesn't matter how you take the photo! Just have fun and be yourself! ;)
  • Feel free to edit the photo! Do whatev! Lol
  • Keep it clean, is all I ask! But I know you will so it's ok! Haha ;)
This contest will start tonight at 10:30 and end April 1st at midnight!
The linky thingy to enter the contest will be at the end of this post.
Thank you for keeping up with me and baring with me.. (even when I didn't post! Lol)

Just Being,
Kaela

2 comments:

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)