Friday, February 25, 2011

...A Justin Bieber Fan (Maybe!)

I believe that I just may be becoming a Justin Bieber fan!

People at school are always talking about him and how amazing he is! But, I'm not an official "Belieber" yet, so I'll just have to wait and find out myself at his very first MOVIE!

Yes, that's right! I said movie! Justin Bieber made a movie! A concert movie. Just like the Jonas Brothers movie, that I also went to see! ;) (And just in case you want to know, I've also seen them in concert! ... The Jonas Brothers, that is! They were also quite amazing.)

Anywho, back to Justin Bieber! I've been anxious to see his movie ever since it came out, and to tell you the truth, so has my mom! Haha. And since we've been so anxious, I'm pretty sure tomorrow is the set date we are actually going to go see it! :)

*giggles, grins, and fills with joy*

I'm very excited about it! If you've seen it, comment and tell me ALL about it! I'd love to hear your comments and opinions! :)

Just a heads up:
My next post will be a PHOTO CONTEST!
Yes, I said photo contest! Lol ;)
The theme of it (or should I say title of it) will be "Simply Chic In Those Sun-G's". (lol)

This is my picture, but I don't like it.. :( Oh well! Haha
Ok, well, I'm not sure if that's the title I'll actually stick with..but if you have any suggestions or opinions about it just let me know! Oh, and if anyone knows how to set up one of those blog contest entry thingys for contest entries (DUH, Kaela! lol), let me know that, too! I'll most likely need it for the contest anyways. (of course..) Haha ;)

Anyways...

'Just Being' A Justin Bieber Fan (Maybe!),
 Kaela

2 comments:

  1. I know how to set up the contest entry thing (aka a linky). Hehe ;D You can text me whenever you need to do it.
    Love ya!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okiedokie, Katie! :) Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)