Monday, March 14, 2011

I Don't Have Homework!

Guess what?!

I don't have homework today!




EEP!

OK, so, I do have to admit that I have to finish reading a chapter in my Earth and Space Science book, but that doesn't count because I don't have to have that done until, like, Friday! (Lol)

I'm just so happy!

You're probably thinking "Why are you so happy, Kaela? It's just homework. What's the big deal?"

I'm happy because it's really rare that I don't have homework!

I'll usually be doing homework every single day of the week (yes, even Sunday!) :(

So, I barely have any time to relax, and just chill with my family, you know?

But, tonight I can do anything and everything besides homework! :)

YAY!

I just had supper, without having to do homework!

I'm just sitting here, not doing homework!

It feels so good to not have homework!

OH HAPPY DAY! (Lol)

Welp, I'm going to get off now! Kinda gettin' tired.

I'm so glad! Tehe! :)

Just Being,
Kaela

P.S. Arianna over at These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things is having a "50 followers giveaway", and I'm sure she would love if you went on over to her blog ( Arianna ) and entered her giveaway!

Thanks for reading! :) It really brightens my day!




1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was looking at your posts, and I like your blog. I want you to visit my art blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)