Tuesday, March 15, 2011

...It's Almost (......!)

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Eeeep!

I'm proud to announce that in - let me see, here... *counts in head and on fingers* - 13 DAYS I will be 15!

YES, I said that number... 15!!!

I'm so excited!

So, I was talking to my mom and friends the other day and I said that I kind of wanted a surprise birthday party, but on the other hand, since some (most) of my other friends have been having those kinds of birthday parties, I didn't really want to have one of those.

Instead, I think I just want, like, a chilled party. Just, you know, relaxing and stuff at my house. Nothing HUGE! Lol

But watch them give me a huge one, anyways...
Haha!

I can't wait, because maybe next year I'll be able to DRIVE!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!! (Lol..)

Here are some things that are on my birthday wish list:

  1. Another (because I already have one) Deas Vail CD
  2. All of the Owl City Cd's
  3. An iTunes gift card (only because I am absolutely in l-o-v-e with my iPod (which is a touch, by the way! lol)
  4. Some new clothes, preferably from: Maurice's, Dillard's, Lane Bryant, and Fashion Bug (yes, I'm that cool because I shop at Dillard's, Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug! Haha). Macy's, American Eagle, and other such places...
  5. Accessories, handbags, and/or sunglasses from Charlotte Russe, New York and Company, Wet Seal and etc...
  6. a new phone (too pricey, right? Lol..)
I'm thinking that's it (for now... lol)

~~~~

Ok, so right now my hands are really dry so I'm going to incoporate a "lotion" post into my birthday post!

;)

These are the lotions I love! :

This is my winter-time/smell-good lotion

This is my smell-good/spring-time lotion

This is not my smell good lotion (I mean, it doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't have a good smell.. You know?)
But it does keep my hands dry pretty much all day long! Lol

My favorite out of all of these is the Bali Mango lotion! It's from Bath and Body Works! I actually got it as a present from one of my neighbors for Christmas this past year! It's awesome! I would definately reccommend it! Lol

While we're on the topic of things that smell good, why dont I just go ahead ans post the perfumes that I use... Haha! :

This is my favorite one! : 


Second fave! :


Third fave! :
Fourth fave! :

Fifth fave! :
Least favorite, but it still smells really good! :


So, there's the big/long/ginormous list!

You should try them all out! They smell really really good! 

:)

Anyways, enough for tonight! I can't believe I'm getting in bed late again! :P

Goodnight all you bloggers!

Just Being, 
Kaela 

2 comments:

  1. have you ever tried fantasy by britney spears?! now that stuff's gooood :)

    cute blog, new follwer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually haven't. haha. but next time i go to kohls (if they have it there lol) or somewhere like that ill look and see, and then try it out! :)

    THanks so much (for the complement AND the following! haha)! I sure do appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)