Saturday, February 12, 2011

...a (TJ)Maxx-inista! (however you spell that..haha!)

Do you like shopping?
I like shopping!
In fact, I LOVE shopping!

One of my favorite places to go shopping (if not my actual favorite place) is TJ-Maxx!

I LOVE TJ-MAXX!

They have the cutest, well, everything! :)

They sell anything from purses to jewelry to sunglasses, scarfs, home decor and furniture, clothing..(and they even have a toy section for the little kids!) How amazing is THAT? It's everything a girl wants! ;)

Check out this sweater I scored big on at TJ-Maxx:


Sorry if it looks a tad wrinkly... I've already worn it, like, 8 times! Tehe!

Anyways, TJ-Maxx is a great go-to store for all of your at-home needs! :P

Here are the websites of a couple other stores I enjoy shopping at:
and many more...

Well, I hope you've enjoyed this post!



"Just Being..." A (TJ)Maxx-inista,
Kaela

4 comments:

  1. I love... love... love TJmaxx! They're so cheap... and so cute. So classy. :) That's why my grandma likes to buy me stuff from there. I have alot of stuff from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie- agreed! Lol
    Bleah- Me too!! Its hard to find things that cute in other places! And yes, I love their class! Oh, and its neat that your grandma gets you stuff there! :) I also have tons of stuff from there! You gotta love it! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way Bleah, did you follow me? Because my little follower thing says you did..but I wasnt for sure..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)