Saturday, February 5, 2011

...Posting photos for the Mirror Me photo contest!

Here are the photos I took for the "Mirror Me" photo contest by Hello Highlights (click there to go to her amazing blog of love!):

The subject of her contest was to take cool pics of yourself in the mirror! So, I think I have that taken care of! Haha!

This one isn't my favorite, but it's kind of cool! :)


This one IS my favorite! :) I hope Katie likes it as much as I do!

This one is pretty cool! But again, not my favorite!


There they are! I hope Katie likes them! :) If you want to enter you better hurry because it ends at midnight tonight! Have fun while youre at it! :) I, personally, think it makes the pictures look better if you're having fun!

Well.. I wasn't planning on posting anything else, so GoodNight everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering, Kaela! :) Those are neat pictures!
    Love ya!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)