Saturday, February 5, 2011

...Giving My Testimony! {and a few other things...}

HELLO EVERYONE! :)
I'm in a random mood again.. (which I will probably be in most of the time, as I have been before!)
So, I think I will share with you a little about me and my childhood! But first, here are some pictures of me when I was little:

Hehe, YEP! That's me! I was cute!

That's me, too! I was chuby! :P 

How cute was I? Haha!

Anyways, I think I'll just go ahead and tell you my life story (testimony)!

So, I was born on March 27, 1996 in Owensboro, Kentucky! I think I weighed like 6 lbs something oz.. Haha! You are saying "Of course you did, Kaela!", but I left our the "oz" because I dont know how many oz I weighed.. :p

I grew up in a Christian home (and still am, and always will be... Well, until I grow up and have a family of my own and then my kids will be raised in a Christian home!)

I thought I got saved at the age of 5, but I only went forward because I felt like I had to and because everyone my age that I knew was "getting saved" too! In reality, I really got saved last year on August 8th! :) And I have been rejoicing in my Redeemer ever since!

I am about to turn 15 in about two months and then, next year (which is the year my parents are most scared about) I will be able to drive! Eeep! :D

I have two wonderful parents and a little sister, Addysen! She is 8! I love my family and am so thankful for every second we get to spend together!

Here are some pictures of my little sister that I took the other day in a "quote-un-quote" photoshoot:



Yeah, she wanted to take a picture with this plant in our house.. She is also random (and cute, like me!) Haha!



So, thats pretty much the end of my testimony, but I will tell you a little more about me! :) :

1-I love food! Absolutely LOVE food!
2- I love to listen to music and go to concerts whenever I can!
3- Ive always wanted to go out East to like California and those states!
4- My favorite book is Tandem by Tracey Bateman
and 5- I am IN LOVE with Jesus Christ who saved me and died for me on the cross! :)

Just "Giving My Testimony {and a few other things...}",
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)