Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Tea!

Ah, sweet tea...

Oh, how I love sweet tea!

Here's a picture of it:


Oh, isn't it just gorgeous?

Haha!

Ok, so I'm not that obsessed, but I do love sweet tea!

:) ---> It makes me smile like that! Or like this ---> :D

I'm not sure where the idea for such a random post came from besides the fact that when I got home from school today I had some to drink. Hehee! ;)

It's delicious, and all you sweet tea lovers out there know it!

:)

~~~~

OH, GUESS WHAT???

My birthday (since I'm deffinately not counting down, pshh! lol) is in 9 days!

9 DAYS!

Just in case you didn't hear that the first time...

9 DAYS!!!!!!!

Ahhh!!

I'll be 15!!!

Woot, Woot!! ;)

I'm excited... Can ya tell?

Heehee.. (!)

I'm not sure what type of party I'll have, yet. Any idears? Lol.

~~~~

One last item of business:

There is only one person (so far) who has entered my photo contest! Poor little follower has no competition! :(

So, please take some time to enter! I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Thank you to my precious followers! :)

~~~~

Anywho, Im heading to bed now.

Goodnight bloggy peoples!

Just Being,
Kaela



3 comments:

  1. Sweet tea = <3 Hehe ;)

    Thanks for adding my new blog button by the way! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehe! You're welcome, darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)