Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aw Man, I'm Sick!

This stinks! 

I'm at home, sick. I'm sitting on my couch, sick. I'm writing this, sick.

I'm just plain ole' sick! 

{not my picture}

(And I think it's safe to say that the photo above is definitely not of me! Lol)

It's mainly my runny nose, though.

Speaking of runny nose, look at this picture I found:

I think this is too funny:
{not my picture}

Bahaha! Isn't this the cutest little picture! Why didn't I think of this before?

Anyways, I have a thesis statement due tomorrow for my Grammar class at school!

You see, I'm writing a 5-7 page long paper on C.S. Lewis. So, I'm trying to gather all this information about him and cram it all into one little thesis statement sentence thingy. This is what I have right now(minus the picture):

C.S. Lewis, an inspiring Christian author, is best remembered for writing his famous series of books The Chronicles of Narnia.



What do YOU think? I, personally, don't think that it has enough detail. Yet, at this moment, I'm not really caring because I am sick, so blah blah blah stupid thesis statement! Haha! :P

~~~~~

Guess, what people?

MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS SUNDAY!!!!! 

WOOT!!!

Ok, no more foolishness. Lol

But, I'm dead serious! I'll be 15 this Sunday! Whooooop! 

:D

Can you tell that I'm excited? Haha. You sure can't, can you? :P

Never mind...

Anyways, I can't wait! Hopefully I'll get what I wanted {which includes the following:}

{not my picture}

I really hope I get this! :)

Did you know that the iPod touch 4th generation does everything most of the things an iPhone does besides call? 

Pretty awesome, right? Haha

Anyways, my lips are gettin' chapped and I gotta go find myself some kind of lip hydration. 

Heehee(;

Just Being,
Kaela

P.S. I have some good and some bad news, but I'll tell you the good news first:

GOOD:
My good friend Danielle over at Paper Heart now does blog designs, SO, we have teamed up and decided that she would make me one for my birthday! :) 
EEEP! This is so exciting! I'm so happy and thankful that she is taking her time to do this! 

THANKS, Danielle!!! :)

BAD:
Only ONE person has entered my photo contest and if I don't have at least to "competitors" before April first, I'll just have to declare the first, and only contestant, the winner!
So, please, just scroll a few posts down and you will find the post of the Photo Contest! I'm sure you'll love entering and have so much fun doing so! 

Thanks to all you faithful followers (and is it funny to say that I get so anxious to see how many new followers I have that I log onto blogger everyday just to see if I have one more follower? Haha, it's true! I guess it's just because I'm a new blogger and I find it quite fascinating to see a new follower on my "followers" list! Lol, but thank you to those that do follow! You are so precious! :) )

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! And I have some news for you that might make you feel *a little* better! I entered your photo contest! I already linked up but here's another link! http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2011/03/entry-for-kaelas-photo-contest.html
    ~Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look just like that girl in the photo right now. LOL Runny nose, hurting head, puffy eyes, soar throat...blek! I hope you feel better soon!

    Looking forward to seeing the new look! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I announced the winners of my giveaway... check it out!
    http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/2011/03/winners-of-50-followers-giveaway.html
    ~Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment your email address on my blog (tell me if you would not like it to be published) then I will email it to the designer and she will get in touch with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaela Jo,
    I want you to know, I <3 your new blog design!!
    The buttons and the flowers and the colors! Ah! Just too cute! Love it!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)