Thursday, February 3, 2011

...Appreciative and Informative!

Hello blog world! Boy, does it feel good to post again! I haven't posted since, when? January 22? Wow.. It has been a while!
Anyways, i am SO thankful that I finally have a SET design for my blog, and its ALL thanks to my wonderful friend Danielle...
                                Danielle Doyle <----That's her! (lol)
Thank you SO MUCH, Danielle for making my awesome template! It looks amazing! :)

Moving on to other (not-so-important) matters...

Here are some things I would like to do in the near future (if I get enough followers, that is) :
1- Have a photo contest of some sort
2- Have a "What Is That Stuff?" contest
3- Post some edited pictures
4- write an interesting blog post, lol
and 5- get more than 10 followers!

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll come up with some more ideas later!
 If you have any suggestions of what you'd like me to do on some upcoming blog posts, let me know and I'll see what I can do! :)

"Just Being" Appreciative and Informative,
Kaela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)