Friday, July 29, 2011

1 Thessalonians 5:5

Hey guys. Another scripture post for ya today! :)

Today I chose 1 Thessalonians 5:5. 

It says:

"You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do NOT belong to the night or to the darkness."

This just made me think that if we are in God, then we belong in Him. We ARE His! Doesn't that make you feel special and loved? I know I feel that way! :)

God loves us no matter what! ---> Something we went over in VBS last night. He will never leave us nor forsake us! That's just wonderful!

If we're saved, we aren't owned by the devil! God owns our hearts and we are totally and completely safe! Wow! What assurance! :)

God loves all of us, each the same! More than anything in the world, universe, and beyond that! I don't know about you, but that makes me feel great! 

Well, that's it for today... But Im not forgetting the random picture! Here ya go:


Ok, so I know you're probably thinking "What they heck, Kaela?! Why this picture?" 

Well, I really only like this picture for the lighting. How it's kind of spotted over the rocks and some places are dark. Ignore me, lol.

 This was taken in the Smokey Mountains on a vacation we had this year. It was really fun! I think I'll do the next post on my trip there. :)

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)