Friday, January 21, 2011

Bored On A Snow Day!

So, I am at home, sitting, in my bed, doing nothing, on a snow day.
I guess you could call that the definition of bored.. Maybe..
Have you ever just felt like you were so bored that you could die? That's how I feel! Lol. A little harsh, I know, but seriously, I could collapse, right now!
Anyways, I took some pictures a couple weeks ago of my back yard and the snow that covered it! Haha! I hope you enjoy them! Here they are:

This one is not so good, but if you like it, feel free to tell me!
This tree reminds me of a snowman... In a way...
This is just a picture of some snow-covered bushes behind my house!

Since I'm bored, I might as well go outside and start taking more pictures, because, as of now, I need to step up my photography skills (haha!), but before I do so, I have a few things to tell you:

1- Im thinking about spicing up my blog a little, how should I do so? Any suggestions?
2- Tell me if I ever need to make any changes to my blog. You know, like design, posts, any gadgets you may suggest, or even contest suggestions... Just anything! I'm open to opinions! :)
3- I'm pretty sure that my photography stinks! Bad! So, if you have any tips... tell me!
4- I would like to reach (at the most) 5 followers by Sunday night! So... FOLLOW ME!!

Well, I guess this blog post could be over now, because, at this moment, my brain is fried! Lol! Have a good (snowy) day, that is, if you live anywhere near where I do! Haha! :)

Being "Bored On A Snow Day",
Kaela

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the blog!! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Annie, dear! :) I hope everyone else likes it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! It means a lot! :)